If you shop at Amazon.com (for anything), use this link to support FordTaurus.net!

2014 Taurus SHO Vibration

tlundjr

2014 Taurus SHO Vibration

Post by tlundjr » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:01 pm

I have a 2014 SHO with a vibration that I just cannot seem to solve. Its not out of balance wheels or out of round tires, has happened with 2 different sets of balanced wheels and tires, and its not the rotors because I have replaced those already. The only thing I can think of is my wife hit a curb last winter pretty hard on the passenger side rear. Any idea what would be back there that could cause this?

FordCustomerService

Re: Vibration

Post by FordCustomerService » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:08 am

tlundjr wrote:I have a 2014 SHO with a vibration that I just cannot seem to solve. Its not out of balance wheels or out of round tires, has happened with 2 different sets of balanced wheels and tires, and its not the rotors because I have replaced those already. The only thing I can think of is my wife hit a curb last winter pretty hard on the passenger side rear. Any idea what would be back there that could cause this?
Hi tlundjr,

Have you had a chance to get this diagnosed with your dealer? I recommend having a tech ride along with you.

Meagan
FORD SERVICE

p: 800.392.FORD
t: @FordServiceImage@FordTaurusImage@Ford
f: Imagefacebook.com/Ford

tlundjr

Re: 2014 Taurus SHO Vibration

Post by tlundjr » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:11 pm

I have taken my car to the dealership (2 different ones) several times for this issue but each time it never gets fixed.

yeehaw

Re: 2014 Taurus SHO Vibration

Post by yeehaw » Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:40 pm

pick the rear of the car up with a jack and grab both wheels and see if there is any play. Most likely she may have bent a control arm, axle or messed up a bushing.
-Kyle
2013 Taurus SHO PP, mostly stock, AEM air filter, tinted tails, needs more!