If you shop at Amazon.com (for anything), use this link to support FordTaurus.net!

Havis PKG-PSM-241 + UT-101 + Screen Stiffener For Ford Taurus Police Interceptor

Forum rules
Classifieds that haven't been replied to after 6 months are automatically deleted. To keep your ad active, reply within that timeframe.
Steele
Vehicle: 2013 Police Interceptor Sedan

Havis PKG-PSM-241 + UT-101 + Screen Stiffener For Ford Taurus Police Interceptor

Post by Steele » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:24 am

Price: PM Me an offer and to discuss

This is a Havis PKG-PSM-241 complete setup for the 2013+ Ford Police Interceptor, or the Ford Taurus. The PKG-PSM-241 components are new in box and never used, however I have completed this package to include the Havis UT-101 universal laptop tray and Havis Screen Stiffener, both of which have light wear, see pictures for small imperfections.

With the inclusion of the Havis UT-101 laptop dock / tray and the Havis Screen Stiffener, this is a complete kit in it's entirety, ready to bolt in and be used.

The UT-101 laptop tray does not include the locking key, but can function normally without it. Additionally the keys can be purchased for $6.83 a pair from Southwest Public Safety, part number DS-DA-503

If you have any specific questions regarding this package, or for help in general, feel free to message me.

2013 Police Interceptor Sedan

Steele
Vehicle: 2013 Police Interceptor Sedan

Re: Havis PKG-PSM-241 + UT-101 + Screen Stiffener For Ford Taurus Police Interceptor

Post by Steele » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:39 pm

Still for sale
2013 Police Interceptor Sedan