If you shop at Amazon.com (for anything), use this link to support FordTaurus.net!

Hello New From Alabama 2006 Taurus SE

bamaoutlaw
Vehicle: 2012 Ford Taurus SE

Hello New From Alabama 2006 Taurus SE

Post by bamaoutlaw » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:54 am

:D just stopping in to say hi so glad I fond this Forum and the Website lot of help on here I have not need much my old Ford has been really good to me I would not say a thing if it didn't run one more day but look's like it's gone be around for a long time she still run's as good as it did in 06 and drives like a new car I would not trade it for a new one I love it that much it was my wife's car but she let me have it so I could get her a new truck 🚛 and yes it's a ford also well I will stop talking now I know y'all got better things to do

Kate
Vehicle: 2012 Jeep Patriot

Re: Hello New From Alabama 2006 Taurus SE

Post by Kate » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:37 pm

Welcome from Florida :D We're glad to have you here, have you got any pics of your Ford?

bamaoutlaw
Vehicle: 2012 Ford Taurus SE

Re: Hello New From Alabama 2006 Taurus SE

Post by bamaoutlaw » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:25 am

Not yet but will post some as soon as this weather clears up here but thanks right now I live in Jasper Alabama but looking for a home down in Mobile get closer to the beach me and my ex wife had a summer home in Florida but she got that when the judge took everything I had and let her have it and I had a lot that I worked for all my life I was with her for 25 years and she started seeing outher man I just could not put up with it after the 6th time but the judge tool her side and give her everything but here in Alabama it's always the man's fault but I got me a good lady now she was my girlfriend when back in high school well I know you don't want to here all my crap